I want to know the requirements to marry a Chinese girl please tell me if you can send me that information, thanks in Advance sincerely your Tobias Romo
If you are from US, the requirement is at the embassy's web site at
Below are some general info:
1. min age (generally 22 for men and 20 for women, although a higher minimum may be established by the local civil affairs office)
2. The American partner to a marriage in China will generally be asked to submit the following:
* a current passport
* if both parties are foreigners, one side should present a Chinese residence permit
* a "certification of marriageability" which can be prepared at the Embassy on the basis of an affidavit in which the American citizen swears or affirms before a Consul that he or she is currently legally eligible to marry (persons who have previously been married need to show a certified divorce decree, annulment decree, or death certificate both to the Embassy when preparing this certificate and to local authorities. Since proof of termination of all previous marriages will again be required when you file an immigrant visa petition on your spouse's behalf, we recommend that you do not surrender the certified copies of death certificates or divorce or annulment decrees to the civil affairs office. You should take a good photocopy with you when you go to register the marriage. Generally, if you present the certified copy with the copy for their review, the Chinese authorities will accept the copy. This is also true for your spouse if he or she has previously been married.) Please be aware that both the American citizen and his/her Chinese financee are required to appear in person at the Embassy for the above said marriageability certificate.
* three photos of the marrying couple, taken together
* a registration fee
The Chinese partner to the marriage will be asked to submit the following
* a certificate of marriageability (obtainable from the office which has physical control of his or her file)
* household registration book
* health certificate (obtainable from a regional level local hospital)
* Chinese ID (Shen fen zheng)
3. All English-language documents must be translated into Chinese.
4. There are certain restriction, and special situations. For details, check out the above embassy's site.